The 2016 Match Results are in and once again graduates of Saba University School of Medicine posted a record performance in both the U.S. and Canadian residency matches, earning coveted appointments at top medical centers across both countries.
How well our students do in obtaining residency appointments is a primary measure of our success as a school and based on the 2016 results Saba continues its place as a leading international medical school.
Over 150 Saba graduates participated in the 2016 match process. Appointments included:
- Anesthesiology: Boston University
- General Surgery: Yale New Haven
- Internal Medicine: Cleveland Clinic
- Radiology Diagnostic: Tulane U School of Medicine
- Family Medicine: McMaster U/Hamilton General Hospital
- Pediatrics: St Francis Medical Center
- Pathology: University of Ottawa
- Neurology: SUNY Downstate Health Science Center-Brooklyn
Click here to see the complete 2016 list of hospitals where Saba graduates are undertaking their residencies.
For prospective students
Saba is committed to supporting prospective students with any questions or queries throughout the application process. Please see the following links for detailed information about each topic:
If the information you are seeking is not provided here, please get in contact by contacting via WhatsApp here.