Saba – A Diverse Community for Medical Students
Saba University School of Medicine has been educating exceptional physicians from around the world for over 30 years. We firmly believe that everyone, regardless of their nationality or background, should have the chance to pursue their dream of becoming a doctor.
The Saba Difference
I chose Saba because of their small class sizes, their reputation as one of the best medical schools and their excellent basic sciences curriculum.
Saba University School of Medicine collaborates with the universities listed below to offer qualified students the opportunity to pursue a medical degree, pursuant to the pathway programs offered at the respective partner universities.
Saba Tuition, Fees and Scholarships
International Student Scholarship
This $93,000 USD scholarship is awarded to applicants who are citizens or permanent residents of a country outside of the United States or Canada and is paid ratably across all semesters of the program as a credit against tuition.
- The scholarship is specifically intended for citizens or permanent residents of countries other than the United States or Canada.
- Individuals with dual citizenship in the U.S. or Canada do not qualify for this scholarship.
- Both incoming first-semester students and transfer students have the opportunity to be considered for this scholarship.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must have received an offer of admission to Saba University School of Medicine.
- If a transfer student is accepted, granted advanced standing, and meets the scholarship criteria, the maximum award amount depends on their semester of placement, with the lifetime maximum value being prorated accordingly.
How to Qualify
This scholarship will be awarded to qualified applicants during the enrollment process, after submission of a completed application.
For the medical program’s tuition and fees, click here.
We’re Here to Support You
Contact our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.