- A Leading International School: Saba has been educating physicians for more than 20 years and is one of the most established and experienced international medical schools in the world.
- 99% USMLE Pass Rate: Saba students have a 99% first-time pass rate on the USMLE. Based on data compiled by U.S. News and World Report, that not only exceeds any other Caribbean school, it’s better than most U.S. schools.
- Residencies: Saba graduates earn residencies at a rate consistent with U.S. medical schools, including appointments in 2016 at Boston University, Hershey Medical Center/Penn State, McMaster and Queen’s Universities (Ontario) and Yale. Many Saba graduates become family doctors, addressing the critical need for primary care in the US and Canada.
- Approvals: Saba has received all approvals needed to enable our students to practice anywhere in the US and Canada. Saba was approved for participation in the Title IV U.S. Federal Direct Student Loan Program after the U.S. Dept. of Education determined that Saba’s academic program was comparable to that of U.S. medical schools. Because Saba, the island, is actually part of the Netherlands, Saba has undergone a rigorous accreditation to meet European standards. In effect, Saba is a European medical school that happens to be on a Caribbean island.
- Tuition: In addition to Title IV loan availability, Saba aggressively manages tuition, keeping it 30-50% less than other international schools with comparable ranking.
For prospective students
Saba is committed to supporting prospective students with any questions or queries throughout the application process. Please see the following links for detailed information about each topic:
If the information you are seeking is not provided here, please get in contact by contacting via WhatsApp here.