Courses: Genetics & Development (Pharmacology) Infection, Defense, and Response (Pharmacology), Systems and Diseases I, Systems and Diseases II, Systems and Diseases III, Systems and Diseases IV, Foundation of Clinical Medicine.
Graduated from Tribhuvan University, Nepal and completed PhD. equivalent post-graduation (MD) in Pharmacology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Teacher, professor and mentor. Dr. Sangraula has mentored 20+ students for their research. He has participated in many trainings/workshops on Medical Education and Medical Research. Served as deputy coordinator of the Problem Based Learning (PBL) Program at B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences (BPKIHS), Nepal for 2 years.
Served as a Course Director of Pharmacology between February 2014 to June 2016 and again since April 2017. Also served as Course Director of Clinical Correlates III.
Served as the Convener of the Quality Control Sub-Committee at BPKIHS for 2 years. Was a member of Examination Committee and became Acting Dean of Examinations at BPKIHS in 2012.
- Post-graduation in Pharmacology
- Teaching Pharmacology to medical students for 20 years, which includes all areas of Pharmacology.
- Dissertation work on anti-inflammatory effect of a drug on different models of Inflammation.
- Received a Travel Award from International Union of Pharmacology in the World Congress of Pharmacology in San Francisco, July 2002.
- About 20 papers published in different medical journals.
- Have been involved in various Pharmacological researches. Have reviewed various articles in different peer reviewed journals.
- Have evaluated theses of the PhD students of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi India.
- Participated in several conferences, delivered presentations on various topics including “Medication Safety”