The 2016 Match Results are in and once again graduates of Saba University School of Medicine posted a record performance in both the U.S. and Canadian residency matches, earning coveted appointments at top medical centers across both countries.
How well our students do in obtaining residency appointments is a primary measure of our success as a school and based on the 2016 results Saba continues its place as a leading international medical school.
Over 150 Saba graduates participated in the 2016 match process. Appointments included:
- Anesthesiology: Boston University
- General Surgery: Yale New Haven
- Internal Medicine: Cleveland Clinic
- Radiology Diagnostic: Tulane U School of Medicine
- Family Medicine: McMaster U/Hamilton General Hospital
- Pediatrics: St Francis Medical Center
- Pathology: University of Ottawa
- Neurology: SUNY Downstate Health Science Center-Brooklyn
Click here to see the complete 2016 list of hospitals where Saba graduates are undertaking their residencies.