Next Webinar: 6:30 PM (EDT) on Tuesday, June 4. Register Now.
Log on from anywhere to our live Webinar and learn why
Saba University School of Medicine is the right choice to earn your M.D.
- Hear directly from the Director of Admissions and Executive Dean
- Get your questions answered
- Get the information you need to start your application
Did you know that?
- Saba University School of Medicine is one of the very few international medical schools to be recognized by the licensing boards of New York, California and Florida. This enables Saba graduates to be eligible to practice across the U.S. and Canada.
- Saba students who took the all-important USMLE Step 1 exam for the first time in 2011 had a 98% pass rate.
- Saba University students consistently earn top residencies. Recent graduates have been residents at Dalhousie and McMaster hospitals in Canada as well as Yale, the Cleveland Clinic, Johns Hopkins and Washington University medical centers in the U.S.
Learn all about this and much more in our Webinar. Register Today!