Saba University School of Medicine has completed its schedule of Open Houses across the U.S. and Canada. Thank you to all who joined us—we hope you found the experience worthwhile.
Our next schedule of dates and locations will be available shortly—check back at this space or email the Admissions Department and we will send you the schedule as soon as it is ready. We look forward to seeing you.
Discover What Sets Saba Apart from Any Other International Medical School
Here are some of the key topics that will be discussed in the Open House:
- Our Residencies: Graduates of Saba University consistently earn outstanding residency appointments including (in 2016) at Boston University, University of Pennsylvania and Yale in the U.S.; McMaster, Queen’s and University of Toronto in Canada. Saba’s residency placements are consistently on par with U.S. medical schools.
- USMLE & MCCEE Results: Saba students achieve outstanding results on both the USMLE and MCCEE licensing exams. In fact, their first-time pass rate on the USMLE Step 1 is a near-perfect 99%. Very few medical schools anywhere match Saba’s performance.
- Approvals: Saba has obtained the approvals our graduates need to practice across the U.S. and Canada.
- Academic Program: Saba invests in keeping its curriculum, facilities and faculty at the forefront of medical education.
- Affordability: Saba consistently delivers outstanding results AND an affordable tuition—30% to 40% lower than other medical schools, including schools in the U.S. and other well-known international medical schools. In addition, Saba is one of the select international medical schools approved to participate in U.S. Federal Student Aid programs.
Saba is now accepting applications for classes that start in January, May and September.