Saba University makes it simple to submit your application:
Complete the Application form online
Saba University School of Medicine
c/o R3 Education Inc.
27 Jackson Road, Suite 301
Devens, Massachusetts 01434
When your application is submitted online, the $75 (US) application fee must be provided at the same time in order for your application to be processed. Be sure the name of the applicant is on the check. The Application Fee is payable via check or money order in U.S. dollars.
The following documents will also need to be submitted to complete the application process:
- Official transcript(s) from each college/university or professional school attended. Student issued copies may suffice, pending official transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation from college/university professors or physicians who have supervised you in a medically relevant setting. Evaluations from a college pre-medical committee are accepted in lieu of individual letters. Please use the Letter of Recommendation form to obtain these letters.
- Two (2" X 2") color, passport-size photos.
- MCAT official report (All applicants who are U.S. citizens, nationals or permanent residents are required - and all other students are strongly encouraged - to take the MCAT).
- TOEFL: Applicants whose principal language is not English may be required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). More information on TOEFL can be found at the official TOEFL test site.