Throughout its campus, Saba University makes effective use of high-tech classrooms and hands-on laboratories with the latest multimedia instructional technology.
Campus facilities include:
- A modern Gross Anatomy Laboratory with cadavers and a plasticization lab for preservation and instructional use of organs
- Nine additional laboratories and learning areas
- Nine classrooms and lecture halls equipped with the latest multimedia equipment
- Patient Examination Rooms
- A fully equipped Medical Library with thousands of titles, 159 print journals, online journals (OVID 30 journals; MDConsult), ExamMaster USMLE Product Suite online study database and Dynamed clinical decision database
- A fully equipped test center for simulating the actual test conditions of the USMLE Step 1 Exam
- Broadband wireless Internet connectivity throughout the campus
Saba University continually invests in its campus and is committed to taking advantage of the latest instructional technologies and information systems. Recent years have seen significant campus expansion, including the addition of faculty and administrative resources.